ahh. its another day in feburary. and i really dont kno y im starting off with this. i guess imma just explain this title then move on. lol. i kno the saying is “The art of the argument” and not “The art of the argue”, but sumtimes it doenst even get to the point where it can even b called an argument. ahh my mind works that fast. but here r a few simple steps to avoid having to even get dirty and defend all your points:
1. anticipate wut its going to b about.
2. have just one or 2 points of ur own. just to rub it in that u cant b beaten. u prob wont have to use them
3. listen to wut the other person says first. they’re coming to u, they should b ready
4. disprove all their reasons. this says, they arent smart enough to come to u with a debate. making them lose all hope.
5. if ur a little cold like me, u can use those couple of points u have, just to rub in their loss even more.
but obviously i woulnt put this if i didnt just have an “argue”. and it went usually quick. so i figured id analyze it, and all the other ones, and lay it out for u ppl. for all u who ever just sat and listened to ur parents just cuz they were ur parents. stand up. its not right. ur smarter than them, more tactful, , more resourceful. let them feel it. let them c that maybe they have to make themselves worthy in your eyes. y would u follow blindly…and y should u? they r willing to give up b4 u r. more willing to compromise. dont compromise…destroy. annihilate. humiliate. take all they have, use it, then spit it baq with request for more. mayb im just in another bad mood at the hands of my mother and u shouldnt listen to any of these words. or mayb ive come to a realization thats been laying dormant in my head ever since i grabbed the belt i was about to get beat with when i was a kid(which paved the way for me to never recieve a beating ever again) and this is the best advice ill ever give u. but wutever path u choose, make sure u have a cookie.
til next time. stay frosty.